Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I AM A GOD



I am a god, a god like the Greeks
I do as I wish, I wish as I please

I am a god I wander the streets strong
I am a god I ponder as I walk along

I am a god I walk among the mortals
I am a god, a thorn among the petals

I am a god , not a slave of my emotions
I am a god, not known for my patience

I am a god stroking your dying desire
I am a god setting your mind on fire

I am a god causing trouble
I am a god who will burst your bubble

             I am a god I observe what you don’t see   
                I am a god I like it when you please me

I am a god I look into your eyes
I am a god I see past your lies

I am a god I laugh at your fears
I am a god I walk past your tears

I am a god I look down upon your pride
I am a god I stand against the tide

I am a god I sit back while you fight
I am a god I haunt you at night

I am a god I watch you die
I am a god, a god for life

I am a god I stand above all
I am a god even if I fall






No comments:

Post a Comment