Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A PIRATE

Social Misfit,Ridiculed and Condemned, 


Fighting against the torrent of convention, 


An Outcast, A Pirate I sail the seas of society,


My voice of reason falls on Deaf ears, 


Caught in the crossfire of eons of stereotypes, I sail along.


 I am a pirate. A Pirate who sails the seas of society!!


 I shall stand in your way, I shall plunder your senses,


 I shall shred your thoughts and rip your mind apart.


 I shall pillage your ideals and pollute your dreams.


 I am a Pirate, A Pirate who sails the sea of society. 


You can run, You can hide but you can't avoid me, 


Chugging my rum and Smoking my joint I violate your clouded mind


Your ear's may bleed, your heart may cry But I,


I am a pirate, I shall offend your faith, I shall make you bait


I am a pirate, A Pirate who sails the seas of society.




YOU ARE A PIRATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment